Tuesday 21 December 2010

secret and confidential

I bet if anyone would want to see me land on my bum right in the bottom of the deepest ocean then all he/she would have to do is tickle me. LOL. Not literally tickle me tickle. Well, it is just more than a tickle. FYI, I'm easily (super duper) psycho-ed. So take my words. Just say anything that relates to me and have a twist to it and I'll be paranoid in no time. And I'll fall deep down below.

If it's so hard for you to think, let's just assume that I am really lacking in self confidence. Wow! This is one big confession. Actually I do have self confidence but once someone criticize or condemn anything that I did then that self confidence will slowly crawl away from me. Leaving me with none at all. It's hard to deal with my unstable self confidence really. Maybe I should read books about self improvement, shouldn't I?

One more thing, whenever I fall, It's really hard to get myself straight any more. At least it takes a gazillion of efforts and what ever related to it. Then eventually will I gain myself back.


p.s. nobody's perfect. But I consider my self a perfectionist. Funny right? :)

p.p.s. oh, please don't let me fall.

p.p.p.s I seriously don't do emo posts. Just so you know. Peace!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment