Friday 31 December 2010

new year's resolutions

Overall, I seriously hope that I will improve myself. And here goes my list..
  1. To be better spiritually and mentally.
  2. Be an optimist and never judge others.
  3. To excel in my clinical years. Oh, and I wish for many many many lucks too.
  4. Improve my English both in writing and speaking. Not to forget to read tonnes of books in English.
  5. I seriously need to polish my people skill. I need to communicate more and try to make friends with others.
  6. Be an independent super woman! Yeah!
  7. This one thing that I'm not proud of is that I really love gossiping. But I guess I need to tone down a bit right there. But I'm a girl. And that's what a girl does right? LOL (okay, seriously I need to change).
  8. Spend less and save more. For the mean time, I don't think I can manage that. But I'll give it a try no matter what.
  9. Learn guitar plucking.
  10. Eat as many as I can each and every time I get the chance to do so. Who knows 2011 might be the year that I'll gain weight!
Hmm. I thought I have a lot to put into my list. Apparently I could only think of these 10 at the mean time. Never mind then. I'm hoping for the best of 2011 to welcome the brand new me.



p.s. new year and fireworks are one.




2 comments: