Thursday 1 November 2012

Ad-lib yet out of range

Hello there. Nice to meet you. Let's have a quick conversation with each other. But obviously, I'm the one whom will do the talking/writing part and you could try your very best to be a very good listener. Although virtually I cannot see or even hear what you say, why don't you just give it a try. It won't hurt, I promise.

No, I definitely won't talk about the weather. And absolutely not anything related to medicine. But maybe something random, like the day that I've figured out my new talent; to be able to see clearly who's straight or gay. I think that that's kind of interesting. But not the type of conversation you would want to have in real life? Okay okay, I'm not discussing about that. The more I think about the subject the more disturbing it gets. I feel you. So don't worry.

Let's change the topic. Let's talk about something else. Like...

Well, I've been staring the computer screen for a while but nothing pops in mind. My mind is all dull and rusty I didn't even bother to polish it ever since. It is official that the things that I prefer to talk about with outsiders/strangers or even with my friends only revolves around the world of medicine that I live in. 'Shut up!' as what Mia in The Princess Diaries would say. This cannot be happening. But could I ever change this introvert part of me?

I need good social skills a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment