Sunday 18 November 2012

Sweet zesty lemon curd filling

Sorry for not updating this blog for a while. I'm just... lazy. There you go. The best reason ever and it stands for itself.

I haven't been doing anything interesting and I didn't even go to any new diner in town. I think the best word that I am able to describe about this stuff going on is what I refer to as the hibernating era. The time where I don't need to see sick people every day and meet scary as hell doctors. I also love the fact that I don't have any night/day shifts for this approximately 3 months. Best feeling ever!

You can say that I might be going overboard with it but seriously who doesn't love wearing pajamas all day long? Well, if not pajamas then even shirt and sleeping pants are always comfy. Nobody can resist that one. This is the time where I can have not only breakfast, but lunch, high tea, dinner or even supper in bed. Just act like you are a lazy sloth who...laze around? Yup, that's quite about it.

No need to be worried because all this stuff happens for a reason. I don't purposely laze around like that. Are you kidding me? I'm currently in the Community Medicine department. And my coursework is doing a research. Research is tad boring and not appealing to me. But whatever. Just as long as I can get the 9-12 pm working hours and no night/day shifts, then that's more than enough for me.

That's what's happening to me currently. And now let's get back to the 'research' business. For your information, the so-called research that I mentioned previously is starting tomorrow. Just for a couple days I hope. Then I can go back doing my business. Haha.

I will try my best to update my blog whenever you know, I'm not lazier than usual. Lol. Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment