Friday 2 November 2012

Sugar sugar, honey honey

Since I don't really have anything interesting to write as a decent opening, let me just tell you a secret. Before that can you kindly scroll down until you find a picture of a chocolate cake? Got it? Good. Now, the secret is that I know who made it! 

It was... me who baked it, obviously. Otherwise how could I manage to get a cheap quality picture like this one below since I wasn't using any high end digital camera like others do. Pity me. But anyway, I still manage to get this one which I personally think that it turned out quite convincing.

This picture was dated last Sunday, and the real thing has long gone by now. I am not saying that I'm the best cook ever (in a cocky tone), since I believe that every one has cooking potential that can be polished. It's either you are up for the challenge or not. Oh, but if cooking is in everybody's blood, I guess we cannot refer it as a talent anymore?

I don't know the answer and should I leave that one for you to figure out. 

It has been a hectic week for me and I am really gad that Friday has finally arrived. Sadly I still need to go to the hospital tomorrow. But I am definitely up for cake hunting after those boring working hours.

To you guys whom are experiencing terrible, nasty, heavy rain like I do at my place currently, please please please take a good care of yourself. Cc to me too. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment