Monday 5 November 2012

Peacock tail is never a monkey's business

I cannot believe that my baby sister is sitting for her SPM today! It seems like just yesterday she was just a baby and now all grown up and about to be a lady already. She's even bigger and taller than me. Sheesh. Makes me feel inferior. But it's okay, to think on the bright side, I'll always have a personal bodyguard. Lol!

Living away from home and family sometimes makes me think that maybe the real children of my parents are just my 4 younger sisters and brothers. Compare to them, I'm the only one who treats my home as an R&R. Blame medicine instead. Or my benefactor for throwing me in exile on this little island. Or just don't blame anything or anyone. That's the best solution. Hmm. I think I might drifted far away from my main focus of today's post. I sincerely apologize for that.

Anyway, to my dearest baby sister, good luck and do your very best in your exams. I sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart that you will pass with flying colors  Just go make our parents proud. That's the best advice that I can give to you. The feeling that you'll get when you see your parents face and deep down you just know that they are very proud of their child, is always priceless.

So, ganbatte ne! Much love and hugs from your lovely sister :p

2 comments: