Saturday 24 November 2012

Pachinko parlor

1. Today I told someone close to me that I think that I have lost the ability to have a decent conversation with other human being. Just a small talk after saying 'Hello' and before saying 'Goodbye'. I find it really difficult to fill in the gap with an interesting topic to talk about. I don't even know how to talk/speak properly either. And it is all because of the act isolating myself from everyone else that I took up some time ago as a bad habit.

2. There will be a themed dinner party around mid December. A farewell party for all of us. The themed that's been agreed by all is 'Glamour' and sadly, I don't have any idea how should I dress for the event.

3. My research is done. Now it's time to do magic with Microsoft Excel and SPSS 16. I don't even know where to begin with this one. -___-

4. I had light coffee around 6 hours earlier and I am still restless and a bit agitated. Just not as much as I felt a couple of hours after consuming it. That was far worst that this one right now. Coffee is yummy but the aftermath is just unbearable.

5. I suppose Saturday will be a busy day for me. Dear God, please ease out the path for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment