Saturday 19 March 2011

Despicable me

It's hard to live by someone who will eventually cause your break down of the century. Name it your friend, best friend, enemy, family, teacher, lover or just anybody that you can think of. It's just hard. Well, maybe not. Some might say that it's the best opportunity to learn and improve yourself from those people. They'll hurt you like hell but in the end, when you finally reached some point in your life then you're gonna be finally satisfied. Satisfied that after all this time in your life you've endured too much of the pain and all that one day you won't even bother about it anymore. Because you faced it enough already that it made you a stronger person for this cruel world.

As people keep on saying stuffs like that to me, can I just say this one time? It's just BS. Call me a coward but I don't think I can face that cold hard reality. And I never want to give it a try. Now, can you figure out what in the world that I do when I come to face that situation? I will try to run and avoid as possible as I could. Yup. That's just me. Sigh.

P.s sorry if I ever avoided you. Yes, you. Because some things are just meant to be.

P.p.s (chicken)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment