Wednesday 30 March 2011

Soup for the soul

So I went to have a grocery shopping the other day. And he told me that I should start eating real food instead. Well I'm not really sure about fake food because I thought of all these times I did eat real food. How come there's fake food? But never mind then. Anyway, I prep these stuff below. Can you guess what I'm trying to make?


With salt and some herbs it magically turned into this one below.

It looks and smells delicious!

When I'm done eating it then I suddenly remembered that wouldn't it be a lot nicer if I made myself an omelette too? Hmm. Maybe next time.

p.s. I really really love holidays. I get to cook and eat and sleep and have my self at ease all the time.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm kita nak masak beef gak satgi. Haha fake food. sandwich ko wat semalam sedap doh.

    ReplyDelete