Friday 18 March 2011

It's nothing, really.

My short term goal would be trying hard to be a cam whore! LOL. Well I've tried really but usually I'll delete 9 of 10 pictures that I took. Or maybe I'll just delete them all. I mean every single of it. One by one. Until there's nothing left. Till the memory card is empty. Okay, I guess I've made it clear enough already.

But now I'm just so desperate to change all of my profile pictures! Which means I need new and fresh ones. And loads and loads of them. Hmm.

Anyway, here's a picture of me. As you can see it's my attempt to be like Hana Tajima. Yes, I am a sucker for her style. I don't know why but I found her to be very pretty.




p.s. let me say this out loud if you just so kind enough for not saying it. I know you might say something like 'You really think that you can look pretty like her if you wear like that ah?!'. Right??

p.p.s but I don't mind. Hehe :)

p.p.p.s. and please forgive my dull and tired face. I'm not a cam whore yet. I'll learn to find the right angle and all. I'll improve you know!! Haha.

2 comments:

  1. hey sissy. cantik lahh. boleh ajar ain kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! you know who am I, look almost pretty but ada macam cina-cina sikit la nape ye? he he he

    ReplyDelete