Tuesday 8 March 2011

I want a hell of laughter

Lately my life is like living under a crooked bridge. I tend to get very insecure and hopeless. It seems like I'm only waiting for the whole bridge to fall down on me.

Okay maybe I should just stop yapping about how sad it is. I should get a grip and move on with my life regardless what will happen next. Just endure a little bit more.

Anyway, that's not the point of my recent post. Actually, I found this picture while randomly tumblr-hopping the other day. Well, frankly it's kind of weird for me to like it. Especially there's a kid in the picture.(Yes. You should know this one thing about me that I'm NOT a big fan of babies and kids!) But I found it very super duper cute and adorable. It kind of remind me of my littler brother too. Hmm. I miss home.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment