Sunday 27 March 2011

PB & J

I've started to cook again! Well yesterday I made these savory baked potatoes. Thanks to anis since she’s the one who did it first. And I get to invent a new recipe using what I have left in the kitchen.There’s nothing much in it really. Basically, it’s just chicken slice, onions, eggs, salt and pepper. See I told you. But it is yummy enough you know.
And for this morning I made nasi lemak!
Didn't it look delicious?! But you know what? I only eat those below without the sambal (obviously). LOL.
I'm not a big fan of anything spicy. Not that because after I ate anything spicy my face would turn fiery red instantly.
Last but not least, I decided to put up a picture of me.
p.s. I'm not a narcist. It's just a picture for my mom and dad to see how their beloved daughter had been doing. I am pretty as always right? :p

p.p.s. And fyi, I haven't gain much weigh yet.

1 comment: