Wednesday 28 August 2013

Ich Liebe Dich, Daiso

I went to accompany my sister to her college a few days ago to settle some business. After that I decided to go to Aeon Setiawangsa, just for fun. We had nothing to do  in particular so I thought why not we go window shopping. Plus it had been a fairly long time since I went to the shopping complex. The last time I was there was during raya eve in 2010 if I'm not mistaken.

Before that, there's one thing that I could always describe about myself. I love places with little or nobody else present at all. That's really me. I use to get uncomfortable, a little bit panic by people looking around and  looking towards me most importantly and also a bit claustrophobic. Since usually there's not as many people at Aeon Setiawangsa that's why I kind of dig that place. Lol.

I decided to treat my sister Sushi King and also brought back some for the rest of the family. My mom has been craving sushi for a while anyway.

This was on the back of the menu. I thought why not snap the picture of it just in case for my future references. You know, so that I can at least try to fulfill the daily energy requirement and also not accidentally losing any more weight left.

As we stroll in the building, we figured out that finally there's Daiso in town! I've got to admit that I am really a big fan of Daiso! I always feel like I'm Alice whom stuck in Daiso Wonderland. Haha. But seriously, I just can't explain how much love that I have for that place. I even forgot to take pictures in the store. See what I mean? How 'lost' we were in my beloved store? We must have spent at least few hours inside the store!

Anyway, I just know it from the bottom of my heart that one day, when the time comes, I'll shop till I drop in Daiso :)




1 comment: