Thursday 22 August 2013

PD Story

It was our Grandfather's brother's house in Port Dickson whom lives with his wife. We usually went to visit them during the raya month. The thing out this particular house in Port Dickson is that it's always been fun and so far never have it failed to entertain everyone of us! They have a fruits orchard right behind the house and they also breed goats! So right after we arrived and salam with both of them, off we went to the backyard to have our own mini adventure while our parents had their own gossiping session. Haha.

Here we go...

Got to admit that we are a big fan of rambutans! Oh, here's my little brother by the way.

Plucking rambutans again and peeking through the goat's house haha.

There were also lots of durians in their backyard. We even brought a good amount of it back to Kuala Lumpur.

Here I am, pretending to be so amused by the village chicken (ayam kampung) if you get what I mean.
But really, this is just an example of awkward pose.

Feeding the goat! This one here is super friendly compare to the others. I forgot to put up the picture of the baby goat that we chase around. I'll make sure to put it up later.

Yay! A wheelbarrow of the king of fruits!

Kampung boy got caught in action as usual.

And of course, we love selfies.

Rambutans...

More rambutans...

Me and my little sister.

My baby sister. Not so 'baby' anymore since currently she's bigger than me, physically ^__^

I guess that's all that I can give right now. Turns out that there's nothing much to tell huh? By now, I really envy with those who can articulate excellently or at least convey those words on paper, or on the net what we call nowadays. At least, I can turn my boring story into something more interesting. Hmm but this will do for the time being. I'll make sure to improve myself in the future. I just hope that I won't be caught up with the laziness disease. Haha.

1 comment: