Thursday 15 August 2013

Wedding and Mini Reunion










One of my uni friend got married and his reception was held in Restoran Nelayan Titiwangsa, Jalan Gombak on Wednesday night, 13th August 2013. It was a beautiful wedding indeed. It was an 8 - 11 pm event so most of my other friends were already there as early as 6.30 pm!

Anyway, there's a funny story on the night itself. I thought that there's no itinerary for the reception I guess, so I plan to carpool with my Rashid who lives nearby. But since he's quite preoccupied and was still in Putrajaya by the time it was 8 pm, my parents volunteered to send me to the wedding. My mom said that I looked too pretty to cancel going to wedding last minute -__-'. I'm quite sure that that's never the reason behind it.

Back to the story, since my parents were to send me to the wedding, then only I knew that the restaurant is located at Jalan Gombak. Maybe because they still retain the 'Titiwangsa' as their name, silly me that I thought it was located at Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur. Haha. I was fortunate that at least we didn't get lost that night. I arrived at 8.30 pm and that's when the bride and groom arrived! -__-'. It was really awkward to walk behind the groom especially when everybody else was looking towards me and wonder who could that girl behind the bride and groom be.

Hmm. Anyway, it was fun to meet my uni friends again. All of us did wonder whether there'll be any reunion after this. After all most of them will embark the new chapter of life being a full-time houseman by next Monday. Best of luck to everyone including me.

Unfortunately, due to the blaring sound system, I needed to scream my lungs out to talk to everyone otherwise they won't be able to hear what I said. As a result, sore throat paid a visit to me on the next morning -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment